Public procurement w Kancelarii Jedliński, Bierecki i Wspólnicy
As regards the practice of public procurement law, our Law Firm offers legal aid to contractors and ordering authorities, including comprehensive legal consulting at every stage of a public procurement procedure and in relation to performing public procurement contracts.
We assist public authorities, among other by:
- providing them with comprehensive advice at the stage of preparing a public procurement procedure,
- drawing up and endorsing draft terms of reference, letters in the course of public procurement procedure and contracts,
- preparing legal opinions concerning issues of applying regulations of the Public Procurement Law Act, and
- representing our clients before the National Appeals Chamber and common courts in cases that involve appeals and complaints concerning activities of an ordering authority in the course of public procurement award procedures.
We offer contractors our legal assistance at every stage of procedures, including but not limited to:
- consulting and legal aid in preparing a quotation,
- preparing legal opinions concerning the issues of applying regulations of the Public Procurement Law Act,
- representing contractors before the National Appeals Chamber and common courts, and
- consulting about performing public procurement contracts.
Got any questions? Write us.