Maritime and Port Law w Kancelarii Jedliński, Bierecki i Wspólnicy
The Law Firm renders services within maritime and seaport law. In order to provide our Clients with comprehensive legal services, the scope of the Law Firm’s services includes, but not limited to, consulting with regard to:
- damage caused by a ship (collision of ships, collision of a ship with a fixed object, contamination from ships),
- marine insurance,
- liability of carriers,
- securities of maritime claims (vessel arrest, maritime mortgage, on-board privileges),
- limitations of liability for maritime claims and insurance of ship-owners due to maritime claims,
- ownership relationships in the area of port and port infrastructure, lease of quays and port fees, and
- support for ship-owners and port managers of primary importance for the national economy.
Got any questions? Write us.