Energy law w Kancelarii Jedliński, Bierecki i Wspólnicy
The law firm provides services in the field of broadly understood energy law - the market of electricity, gas fuels, heat and renewable energy sources. Bearing in mind the need for comprehensive legal services for energy market entities, the scope of the Law Firm's services includes, in particular, but not exclusively, consultancy in the field of:
- regulatory processes (tariffing) for the benefit of DSOs, Trading Companies;
- construction of all contracts for energy companies;
- creating regulations for the functioning of Capital Groups of energy enterprises;
- processes of obtaining administrative decisions (concessions and accompanying decisions);
- connections to the power grid of DSO customers;
- proceedings before the President of the Energy Regulatory Office, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection and the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection;
- due diligence in acquisition, transformation and merger projects of energy enterprises;
- full process of awarding civil (Civil Procedure Code) and public (PZP Act) contracts by sector and private energy companies;
- analyzes and legal opinions as part of ongoing advisory services for energy companies;
- establishment and operation of energy companies producing energy from renewable energy sources (in particular photovoltaic farms and wind farms).
We also represent energy companies and their clients before common and administrative courts and public administration bodies in disputes pending under the Energy Law and accompanying acts.
Got any questions? Write us.