Competition Law w Kancelarii Jedliński, Bierecki i Wspólnicy
The Law Firm renders services within competition law in its broad sense. In order to provide our Clients with comprehensive services, the Law Firm provides consulting that includes in particular:
- legal assistance with regard to conformity of Client’s operations with requirements of competition law, both on Polish and EU levels,
- agreements that restrict competition, issues relating to abuse of a dominant position, actions of unfair competition (including in advertising), unfair market practices, practices that violate collective interests of consumers,
- verifying the fulfilment of conditions for a prior notification of a concentration,
- preparing a prior notification of a concentration, and
- handling proceedings before Polish and Union competition protection authorities.
Got any questions? Write us.